TOP FACTS ABOUT
📣 Meet Sam Lessin, a GP at Slow Ventures, the Co-Founder of Fin & Drop.io (sold to FB), an Intern at The Information, and former VP of Product at Facebook.
Lessin joined Facebook when his startup Drop.io was acquired by the fellow Harvard alum Mark Zuckerberg in 2010.
As a GP Sam is an early investor & advisor in over 300 companies like Venmo, Clubhouse, Slack, Robinhood, Airtable, Behance and many others. 📈
Offering size: 10/25 hours. 🚀
📣 We're excited to announce Daniel J. Levitin is joining our community! Levitin is an award-winning Neuroscientist, Best-selling author and Musician. Levitin authored four NYT and one international bestselling books.
• Levitin has published more than 300 articles in the world-leading journals. His research has been featured over 1800 times. He is a frequent guest on NPR and CBC/Radio-Canada and has appeared on Good Morning America, The Today Show, CBS This Morning, and CNN. His TedTalk is among the most popular of all time.
• As a musician, Daniel J. Levitin has performed with Mel Tormé, David Byrne, Rosanne Cash, Sting, Bobby McFerrin, Victor Wooten and Tom Scott.
• Levitin has also produced and consulted on albums by artists including Stevie Wonder, Steely Dan, Joni Mitchell and on the films Good Will Hunting and Pulp Fiction, and has been awarded 17 gold and platinum records.
The last couple of days became another historical moment in the modern internet. We saw the power of platforms and how they turn against people when they have to pursue other interests. A world where the capital is unequally distributed, and people can only rely on debt financing needs to change.
It’s time to realize the new vehicles that distribute capital among the people, not institutions. Investing in someone’s success today gives you an opportunity to bind and benefit from each other's growth.
Create your own ecosystem with HumanIPO, and see how you all grow together. 🙌📈🤝
Shareholders-only Q&A with Tristan Pollock on January 20th at 1 pm EST! Don't miss your chance to ask any questions or pitch to Tristan. Buy as little as 0.01 of $TRIPOL to receive the link for the Q&A. 🚀🙌📈
Meet Narek Hakhnazaryan, Professional Cellist and Winner of XIV Tchaikovsky Competition.
Hakhnazaryan has performed with most major orchestras and in recital and chamber music across the globe. He has been described as “dazzlingly brilliant” (The Strad) and “nothing short of magnificent"" (San Francisco Chronicle) and of his LAPO debut, the LA Times said “His command of the instrument is extraordinary”.
In September 2017 he was awarded the title of “Honored Artist of Armenia” by the President of Armenia Serzh Sargsyan.
Hakhnazaryan plays the 1707 Joseph Guarneri cello and F.X. Tourte and Benoit Rolland bows.
Meet Langston Richardson, an Innovation Executive, Investor and Digital Strategist. Lang has helped build exciting products, devised effective campaigns and uncovered behavioral insights for Fortune 500 companies, start-ups, public institutions and people across the world. Langston is the founder and board member of Lifejoin Foundation and Advisory Council at Harvard Business Review.
Meet Milan Cheeks, a millennial entrepreneur creating impactful companies using modern technology. His is aiming to make a positive change in healthcare, education, and agriculture industries.
Milan has two patents pending on A.I & Blockchain and currently running an A.I. fueled tool providing users with a personalized experience and rewards based structure, and distribution for verticals farmers.
Meet Dovilė Daugvilaitė-Zubcovė, Director of IPMA Lithuania, Project Management Guru, and blogger. Dovilė is also the first woman HumanIPO in Baltic States.
At age of 23, after being President of IPMA Young Crew Lithuania for 2 years, she became executive director of IPMA Lithuania. In total Dovilė had more than 150 people in different teams as my direct subordinates in various non-profits.
Being 23, Dovilė already had 4 years of professional project management experience in AdTech and banking sectors. Besides professional experience, she was also a first soprano and choir conductor for 14 years.
Meet Firoza Kothari, a 3D printing solutions pioneer in MedTech industry, Forbes 30 under 30 and an Entrepreneur of the Year 2020 in India.
Firoza is a co-founder of Mumbai-based Anatomiz3D Medtech, which aims to provide patients with tailored surgical parts, such as implants and prosthetics, through 3D and bioprinting.
Some of her recent achievements include:
• Forbes 30 under 30 - Asia - Science and Healthcare 2020
• Entrepreneur of the Year - Women in Tech 2020
• Women in 3D Printing Ambassador - Mumbai
• Advisory board - D. Y. Patil University of Biotechnology and Bioinformatics
• World's first - 3D Printed Tongue Tumour Model
• India's first - 3D Printed Paediatric Cardiology model
• India's first - 3D Printed Scoliosis Drilling Guides
• India's first - 3D Printed Prosthetic Hand for Partial Amputee
• many others
Meet Leon van der Laan, Founder & Speaker, High-Performance Culture Expert.
Leon is the first Dutch person to go Public this Saturday 31st at 12 PM EDT.
Check out his profile!