AVAILABLE TO REDEEM
Hey everone. So I just went live!
You can now invest in my hours and, as always, if you have any questions or want to get to know me better get in touch with me here or via LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/sedysgrazvydas/) =)
So, today is the Big day for me! I am launching on HumanIPO.
Please find a bit of teaser promo bellow and I will be waiting for You at 9PM EET (2 PM EST)! 😊
Already tomorrow (27ths of Jan) I will be launching my Human IPO!
See you all at 9 PM EET (2 PM EST)! =)
If you still want to have a chance to get to know me better - get in touch with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sedysgrazvydas/
See You soon!
Why to Invest in Me?
Giving you couple of reasons:
1) I am an experienced Agile Coach. This is a profession with very vastly growing demand and in coming years it's expected that the demand will only grow more. It means that the hourly rate Agile Coaches are charging tends to increase, which makes my hours a good investment. Couple of articles confirming this:
2) I am working hard to increase the value of my personal brand as Agile Coach: hosting podcasts, doing online video lectures, lecturing at universities, writing a book, etc. This can give you confidence, that I am worth investing in and that all of this work I am putting in right now will result in the higher value of my hours in upcoming couple of years.
3) I am already a freelance Agile Coach, where I manage to sell my services with the price of 100 Eur / hour (~125$ / hour), both in LT and internationally. This is my initial IPO price, which means that I am already worth the money invested in me.
Also if you plan to have a need of Agile Coaching services in near future, this is a great chance to get the hours for the current price and use them a bit later, when the price in the market will be higher.
4) Money that I will get as investments in me, will be used for my further growth and visibility (as written in the previous post), so you can trust I will be using it in a way that will also benefit the investors.
If you want to get to know me better, connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sedysgrazvydas/
There we can have a chat or a call, where I can answer all your questions =)
As my IPO launch is getting closer, I want to tell a bit about how I intend to use the money invested in me. Primarily I would like to emphasize the following initiatives:
1) Publishing a first Lithuanian book about Agile.
In Lithuania we have a market gap of literature about Agile way of working written (not translations of foreign authors) in Lithuanian language with local market conditions taken into account. As I intend to be the first author on this topic, this would also contribute to my personal recognition which will increase my value as Agile Coach / Trainer / Consultant. So far the plan is to have the book published around Q3 of 2021, but with additional funding it can be done faster.
2) Raising the podcast series I am hosting to a new level.
I mentioned in one of previous posts about "Ant Agile Sofos" podcast series that I am hosting. As pilot version season 1 looks really successful, I would like to raise it to a higher level starting season 2, by having more professional recording equipment, hosting services, promotion campaigns also introducing a video series as well. Investment will contribute to making sure all of this can be achieved faster, which will lead to faster monetizing of this initiative and once again increasing my personal value as Agile expert.
3) Introducing video lectures about Agile.
I mentioned in previous post about the Video lectures I am doing on Agile. Currently all of them are sponsored and impacted by the company I work for. Investments received will make me available to create my own, independent video lectures / trainings, that can be monetized.
4) Getting Certified Scrum Trainer certification to be able to certify others.
There is no one in Lithuania, who has this certification, which means, that if a company or a person wants to get CSM, CSPO, etc. certified trainings, they need to call a trainer from abroad, which raises the price of this service. Filling this gap in LT will give me an advantage in front of foreign trainers as price level can be lower, but quality stays the same. This would make my value go up, as the only one in Lithuania being able to provide this service.
These are the biggest initiatives I want to mention, but off course I will also invest a lot in learning and growing myself as Enterprise Agile Coach and increasing my value.
If you will have any questions - let me know and I will be glad to answer them =)
Another initiative that I would like to share with you is Online Agile lectures that I am doing.
The first, pilot version of a lecture I did can be found here:
The plan is to build the whole set of lectures with specific certification, that participants who listened to all of the episodes, would be able to apply for. This is planned to be done this February-March.
My goal here is to both – promote Agile Ways of Working and build up my own brand as Agile Trainer acknowledge widely in Lithuania, which at the end should increase my personal value.
In addition to the online “open” lectures I also teach Agile and Personal Finance Management in few universities in Lithuania.
Money I collect from IPO will also be used to push those lectures to more professional level and moving to be less dependent on other companies sponsoring this initiative.
Let me share some of the initiatives I am driving in my life next to my professional work.
One of it is just founded first Lithuanian podcast series about Agile that I am hosting, called "Ant Agile Sofos". Goal of a season 1 is to build our brand and sustainable group of listeners and starting season 2 in September 2021, there is a plan to monetize this activity.
You can learn more by joining our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ant-agile-sofos
You can also try out our podcasts on one of the platforms:
Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/lt/podcast/ant-agile-sofos/id1540225159
Google Podcasts: https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9waW5lY2FzdC5jb20vZmVlZC9hbnQtYWdpbGUtc29mb3M?sa=X&ved=0CAMQ4aUDahcKEwjIs42Z_qnuAhUAAAAAHQAAAAAQcQ
This activity not only has potential to be monetized, but also contributes to my own image building as an experienced Agile Coach, which leads to increasing number of consultancy offers I get.
See you all on 27th of January in my launch on Human IPO at 9 PM EET!
Hello everyone! My launch date on Human IPO is now approved, so see you all on 27th of January, 9 PM EET!
Hi there, I just created a page here. You can now subscribe on my updates.
NEW: Introduce yourself to community via quick profile videos. 👋